Search This Blog & Get A Rife

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

With A Little Help From My Friends

Hi everyone.
Matthew Hall is offering a link to some photos he recently took while in Japan. The lucky bugger travels out there every once in awhile!
There are some nice shots of Matthew, Mt. Nasu - part of the background in my lone shot in the blog: Stranger In A Strange Land, and I believe some gateways from a temple in Ohtawara, amongst others.
Click here for the photos.
Because I am in the process of selling my house and moving, my 1000s of photos of Japan are not only in disarray, but are hiding in a box somewhere. I'll probably end up using the same site as Matthew to post photos, and will keep you all informed when it's up and running.
More Blog later tonight.

Somewhere envious but grateful to Matthew,
Andrew Joseph
Today's title is sun g by Ringo Starr but played and written by The Beatles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment